Thank you for your interest in my business!
While I am happy to leave an honest review on the books I edit, I’m also gladly review both ARCs and final/finished copies. Digital copies are probably easiest for both of us, and I can accept them via email (.mobi is preferred). If you’d prefer to send me a print copy of your book, please reach out for my address.
The best way to reach me is by filling out the contact form on my Contact Me Please include:
- a summary of your book,
- its release date,
- the approximate page count (or word count),
- and your preferred time frame.
I want to love your book! I will probably decline to review your book if it doesn’t sound like something I’d be interested in. This is nothing personal, but I don’t want to waste your time or disappoint you with a bad review.
- Some of my favorite genres and tropes: young adult, new adult, contemporary romance, romantic comedies, paranormal romance, friends-to-lovers, enemies-to-lovers, reverse harem, erotica, fantasy, Sci-fi, mixed genres and crime fiction
- I typically dislike: Nightmare horror themed books.
In addition to this blog, I post my reviews on: Goodreads and Amazon.com
My review system:
My rating is based on:
- Overuse or under-use of punctuation
- Repetitive or confusing word choice
- Story-flow hiccups and syntex errors
- Shows no signs of editing, let alone self editing
A disclaimer: While I will certainly go into your book hoping to love it, it’s possible that I will not. My review will be honest and will not attack you personally. If you are uncomfortable with negative reviews, please do not request that I review your book.
If you’ve read all of this and are still interested in requesting a review, I look forward to hearing from you!